By the continued use of, and any purchase from this web site, the viewer, customer, purchaser, acknowledges and agrees that ;
• *All prices on this site are GST Inclusive. Compatible & Remanufactured printer cartridge cartons displayed are for illustration purposes only. We reserve the right to change the carton presentation at anytime or to supply a product of equal or better value.
• Trade names, logos, genuine cartridge cartons or part numbers referred to or shown herein are the property of their respective registered proprietors, usage of same is for customer reference and identification purposes only. We are not an authorised agent of, endorsed by, or have any direct relationship or affiliation with any original equipment manufacturers mentioned in this site. We are an independent reseller of those printer cartridges which still carry the full manufacturers guarantee under New Zealand Law. Recharged, Reconditioned, or Compatible New cartridges referred to herein are manufactured or remanufactured, as the case maybe, and sold and guaranteed independently of the original manufacturer. Bulk inks & compatible new ink cartridges are also manufactured and sold independently of the original manufacturer.
• Ink & Toner cartridges are consumable items. All non genuine products are guaranteed free from defects for six months from purchase date. Manufacturer original products as per individual manufacturer warranty conditions. Our compatible cartridges are non genuine aftermarket product. We source what we believe to be the highest possible quality and most reliable aftermarket compatible products available supported by an independent manufacturer guarantee. Should your cartridge not perform satisfactorily during the first six months from purchase, upon proof, we will at our discretion repair, replace or refund your purchase in full.
• Ink refill kits are sold to refill manufacturer genuine ink cartridges only. Due to patent & copyright laws, there is a high probability that any compatible ink cartridge/s, either in your possession or sold by us, may not be able to be refilled. Accordingly, compatible ink cartridges sold by us are intended for single use only.
• We accept Schools, Government & Company Order Forms. Compatible & Remanufactured printer cartridge cartons displayed are for illustration purposes only. We reserve the right to change the carton presentation at anytime or to supply a product of equal or better value.
• Apparent product failures can often be resolved by visiting the troubleshooting section of your manual or manufacturers web site. We suggest that in the first instance of a problem with a manufacturer original / genuine e.g. Brother
Bulk Printer Ink
product, you contact the respective manufacturers Customer Care Line where if the issue cannot be resolved, you will be directed to the closest service agent. In the case of reconditioned or compatible new products, we also recommend initially trying the troubleshooting sections of your respective manual. If you cannot find your printer manual, we suggest & recommend a visit to the troubleshooting sections of the manufacturers web site. If still unable to find a satisfactory solution, please contact AAA Cartridge Recharge direct by email or phone immediately. We will not be held liable or accountable in any way for any action outside the above leading to the customer contacting a service technician and incurring costs without our express agreement and authorisation in writing by us, no exceptions. Our liability is strictly limited to the repair, replacement or credit of the goods supplied only.
• ** Freight charge. A discount $5 freight charge currently applies at check out, we do not charge a rural delivery fee.
• Prices quoted are subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Whilst we endeavour to keep this web site current, purchasers should confirm price at time of enquiry or order.
• Terms of Trade. Prices quoted on this site are for cash / credit card customers and selected approved fourteen or thirty day from invoice accounts holders. Note, any account facility provided is from date of purchase, not end of month. Where an account customer continually abuses the approved account terms with late payment ( e.g. 60 + days ), we reserve the right to charge an increase to quoted prices on this site of 5% to compensate for funding charges incurred by us. Where account facilities are extended & the purchaser fails to comply with the approved terms, the purchaser, in consideration of being extended an account initially, agrees to indemnity AAA Cartridge Recharge against all costs, whether commission, legal fee or otherwise and particularly the legal recovery action instigated on our behalf by Baycorp Collection Agency, filing & bailiff services fees included incurred, and that AAA Cartridge Recharge will be entitled to charge interest for liquidated damages of late settlement at the rate of 22.8 % per annum (1.9 % per month) on all amounts that have not been paid in full until date of final settlement. Customers selecting Online-Transfer/Cheque/Money Order by request/arrangement at check-out, acknowledge & agree payment is due immediately prior to or on release of goods, unless specifically agreed to otherwise in writing, no exceptions
• Where customers change their mind, order incorrectly or machine expires prior to delivery of goods, we may at our absolute discretion, agree in writing to take back the goods purchased, less freight costs incurred in sending and charge a 20% restocking fee, and hold such credit on account of future purchases. Special Order items e.g. MICR cartridges are sold on a non-returnable basis unless faulty. It is the purchasers responsibility & commonsense to immediately check all purchases received. We will not entertain claims for shortages or claimed incorrect supply of goods beyond fourteen (14) days from remittance.
• Courier deliveries < internal or external > are conducted at a cost. Where a customer requests delivery to an address, private or business, and there is no response from the address < this includes doors closed, no previous arrangements or simply a private addressee whom may have been busy at the time> [ out the back, toilet, on phone etc. ] will incur a delay and more likely an additional delivery charge for recalling at the delivery address. It is not our, or external mail or couriers responsibility to ensure purchasers are on site or available at time of delivery.
• Where customers request delivery of goods, knowing they will not be in attendance, yet still request goods be left, this is only done so on the specific request of the customer & on the sole understanding, stated or otherwise, that the risk attaching thereto, is solely the purchasers. Loss, theft, damage or any other material event, is solely the purchasers risk.
• The New Zealand Commerce Act requires Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) to fulfill their warranty obligations on their products unless they can prove that any damage to the product was caused by a factor outside of their control. Should any individual or company representative make any accusations to the contrary and " will not " furnish details in writing explaining the damage that has been caused and how it was caused by a non genuine product, then they do not have the right to make any accusations against the business, supplier or products involved in the situation. The Act prohibits companies stating that customers should only use original products when other products are available that will work in the specified machine. Deceptive Practices : Where it is found that a technician or company representative deliberately makes a false or deceptive statement to a customer that a generic product has caused damage to a customers machine without providing the appropriate evidence and details in a written statement, then the injured party would be entitled to seek damages. Failure to comply with the Act can result in fines of up to $10,000,000 for companies and $500,000 for individuals. Notwithstanding protection provided by the Commerce Act, AAA Cartridge Recharge warranty policy is : In accordance with our warranty provisions, please ask the service provider to immediately supply :1. The original copy of the service report, signed by an authorised technical service person on the service providers standard report form or letterhead. Such report must clearly specify what components of the printer have failed and stating our supplied product as the sole cause of the damage or failure and specific test prints or other evidence supporting this conclusion. 2. The damaged part/s 3. The cartridge/s . 4. The ink bottles sold for testing, if appropriate. Your service provider also has a duty of care to ensure your entitlement to warranty recourse, on the product supplied, is not voided. If the service provider cannot immediately substantiate their allegation as per the above ( 1 to 4 ), it is our opinion in such circumstances, consideration should be given to withholding or negotiating reduced payment for services rendered as your recourse to warranty from the product manufacturer will be denied.
Moving to Australia ? You can continue to buy top quality compatible and cheaper genuine printer ink and toner cartridges from AAA Cartridge Recharge