• *All prices on this site are GST Inclusive. Printer cartridges are shipped daily from Auckland for next working day delivery to most North Island locations when ordered by 2.30pm. A discount courier delivery fee of $5 applies at check-out, regardless of the quantity purchased or destination within New Zealand, and no rural delivery surcharge. Unless otherwise advised on the product information page, if parcels are not received within two (2) working days, customers are encouraged to make immediate contact so as we may enable commencement of track & trace procedures.
• Where customers change their mind there will be no refund or exchange. In the event of an incorrect order or machine expires prior to delivery of goods, we may at our absolute discretion, agree in writing to take back the goods purchased, less freight costs incurred in sending and a 20% restocking fee, and hold such credit on account of future purchases. It is the purchasers responsibility & commonsense to immediately check all purchases received. We will not entertain claims for shortages or claimed incorrect supply of goods beyond fourteen (14) days from remittance. Any goods returned are at the expense of the purchaser. In order for a credit to issue, the purchaser must first obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (R/A Number ) for internal tracking when received. Goods must be returned in unopened, good resalable condition, no markings, packaging tape, labels or hand writing on the products or they will be rejected for credit. “ No Exceptions ”. Goods sent back collect post or collect courier will be refused delivery.
• Courier deliveries < internal or external > are conducted at a cost. Where a customer requests delivery to an address, private or business, and there is no response from the address < this includes doors closed, no previous arrangements or simply a private addressee whom may have been busy at the time> [ out the back, toilet, on phone etc. ] will incur a delay and more likely an additional delivery charge for recalling at the delivery address. It is not our, or external mail or couriers responsibility to ensure purchasers are on site or available at time of delivery.
• Where customers request delivery of goods, knowing they will not be in attendance, yet still request goods be left, this is only done so on the specific request of the customer & on the sole understanding, stated or otherwise, that the risk attaching thereto, is solely the purchasers. Loss, theft, damage or any other material event, is solely the purchasers risk.
• The New Zealand Commerce Act requires Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) to fulfill their warranty obligations on their products unless they can prove that any damage to the product was caused by a factor outside of their control. Should any individual or company representative make any accusations to the contrary and " will not " furnish details in writing explaining the damage that has been caused and how it was caused by a non genuine product, then they do not have the right to make any accusations against the business, supplier or products involved in the situation. The Act prohibits companies stating that customers should only use original products when other products are available that will work in the specified machine. Deceptive Practices : Where it is found that a technician or company representative deliberately makes a false or deceptive statement to a customer that a generic product has caused damage to a customers machine without providing the appropriate evidence and details in a written statement, then the injured party would be entitled to seek damages. Failure to comply with the Act can result in fines of up to $10,000,000 for companies and $500,000 for individuals. Notwithstanding protection provided by the Commerce Act, AAA Cartridge Recharge warranty policy is : In accordance with our warranty provisions, please ask the service provider to immediately supply :1. The original copy of the service report, signed by an authorised technical service person on the service providers standard report form or letterhead. Such report must clearly specify what components of the printer have failed and stating our supplied product as the sole cause of the damage or failure and specific test prints or other evidence supporting this conclusion. 2. The damaged part/s 3. The cartridge/s . 4. The ink bottles sold for testing, if appropriate. Your service provider also has a duty of care to ensure your entitlement to warranty recourse, on the product supplied, is not voided. If the service provider cannot immediately substantiate their allegation as per the above ( 1 to 4 ), it is our opinion in such circumstances, consideration should be given to withholding or negotiating reduced payment for services rendered as your recourse to warranty from the product manufacturer will be denied.
We use fast courier delivery systems to all regions for genuine and compatible, toner and ink cartridges. Auckland, Wellington, Canterbury, Coromandel , Waikato, Hawkes Bay, Bay of Plenty, Nelson, Otago, Manawatu, Wanganui, Taranaki, Northland, Southland, Gisborne, Marlborough, West Coast, including North Shore, Manukau, Waitakere, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Hamilton, Napier, Hastings, Pukekohe, Rotorua, Whangarei, Levin, Taupo, Manawatu, Wanganui, Waikato, Fielding, Gisborne, Taranaki, Northland, Christchurch, Nelson, Picton, Dunedin, Invercargill, Timaru, Ashburton, Blenheim, Lower Hutt, Kapiti, Masterton, North Island and South Island.